Your Style. Your Way.™
Step out in style with the NEW Snugli Stroller! With its sleek, durably constructed aluminum frame and available Style Set accents, the Snugli stroller offers parents on the go a way to express their style, while experiencing optimum comfort and functionality.
The Snugli stroller offers a hassle-free ride with all wheel suspension and pivoting front wheels to ensure a smooth ride and easy maneuverability. The Snugli stroller provides premium comfort for parent and child, featuring a fully adjustable child seat, reversible seat configuration and multiple-height parent handle. Other great features include an oversized storage basket and a durable, protective canopy. The stroller frame is infant car seat compatible when used with an appropriate adapter. Adapter included with purchase of our new Snugli Infant Car Seat.
• Stroller frame
• Black stroller seat and canopy
• Style sets sold separately
AVAILABLE STYLE SETS
• Pairs with Snugli® Style Sets for Your Style. Your Way.™
• Sleek, durably constructed aluminum frame
• Reversible, fully adjustable stroller seating for baby
• All wheel suspension and pivoting front wheels ensure a smooth ride
• Protective canopy with a peek-a-boo window
• Includes convenient features for caregivers:
• Infant car seat compatible with appropriate adapter.
• For use 6 months to 50 lbs.
• Pair with the Snugli® Infant Car Seat or select models from Chicco®, Peg Perego® and Graco®
Child Fit Specifications
Toddler Seat Use: 6 months and up to 50 lbs.
Harness: 5-point adjustable harness
Model Number: 71411314
Stroller Weight: 32.25 lbs.
Please note that the instructions provided in downloadable manual are for Snugli® models manufactured in the current year and should only be used to provide supplemental guidance on the proper use of your baby product. Please verify the date of manufacture on your product and contact Snugli at 1-800-374-3603 or contact us to obtain the instructions created specifically for your carrier’s model and manufacturing year. Always read all instructions and warnings applicable to your particular carrier prior to first use, and keep the instructions available for future reference.