Comfort meets Cool.™
The only child seat with Outlast® technology, a temperature-regulating fabric that helps keep your child comfortable. We have gone above and beyond to provide unparallelled comfort through new Outlast technology, memory foam padding and a plush head and lumbar support pillow. Combined with the top rated safety features, SureLATCH® and Infinite Slide Harness, to keep your child snug and safe. You don't have to forfeit fashion for a seat that is comfortable, safe and accommodates your child from newborn to 110 lbs!
• Rear Facing 5-40 lbs.
• Forward Facing 22-65 lbs.
• Booster Mode 40-110 lbs.
STYLES IN EASY CLEAN FABRICS
• Outlast Technology Fabrics - Temperature controlling fabric that has the ability to
absorb and store excess heat, helping to reduce overheating and prevent chilling
• Memory Foam contours itself to provide your child with optimum comfort
• Snug and Safe Side Impact 3 layers of foam reduce side impact crash forces by 50%
• SureLATCH Connectors allow for a super-fast, super-snug installation in a fraction of
• TruTether adjuster turns green when top tether is securely tightened
• Recline allows for a 3-position recline adjust as the shell slides along the seat base
• Infinite Slude Harness easily adjusts to at accurately fit your growing child. No
• 65 lbs. harness weight rating to keep your child harness longer!
• 110 lbs. harness weight rating in booster mode
• Snug and Safe Side Impact Tested
• FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
• FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
• Certified For Use In Aircraft: ONLY when used with the 5-point harness this restraint
meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
Child Fit Specifications
• Rear Facing 5-40lbs. and 19-37 in.
• Forward Facing 22-65 lbs. and 28-50 in.
• Booster Mode 40-110 lbs. and 43.3-57 in.
Model Number: 34611341
Please note that the instructions provided in downloadable manual are for Snugli® models manufactured in the current year and should only be used to provide supplemental guidance on the proper use of your baby product. Please verify the date of manufacture on your product and contact Snugli at 1-800-374-3603 or contact us to obtain the instructions created specifically for your carrier’s model and manufacturing year. Always read all instructions and warnings applicable to your particular carrier prior to first use, and keep the instructions available for future reference.